Museum display cases & showcases News
Seattle Annual Meeting & Museum Expo 2014
- Relicase Promotional films for AAM Annual Meeting & Museum Expo 2014 in Seattle.
Relicase Won the Bid of China Capital Museum
- 2014, Relicase are designated again by the capital museum to provide exhibit display solution. That means our display cases are trusted, reliable in museum use.
Staff from the Kazakhstan & Hypsos visited Relicase
- In Mar, 2014, Staff from the Library of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan & Hypsos visited Relicase, and inspected showcases production status.
Relicase won the tender of National Library of China
- On Feb 11, 2014, Relicase won the tender of Ancient Books and Records Museum, National Library of China (NLC).
Relicase won the bid of Shen Zhen Stock
- On May 27, 2013, through the competitive negotiation, Relicase became the display cases supplier of collections center, Shen Zhen Stock Exchange.
Relicase visited Xinjiang Institute of Archaeology
- On 16th Dec.2013, Relicase visited Xinjiang Institute of Archaeology, and had deep discussion regarding how to conserve mummies scientifically.
National Research Center of Conservation of Ancient Wall Paintings
- On 15th Dec. 2013, at National Research Center of Conservation of Ancient Wall Paintings, Relicase team made communications with Mr Xudong Wang.
HYPSOS visited and investigated Relicase
- On 10th Dec, 2013, General manager Vincent Boender, Project director Tim Large and project manager Hei Chan from Hypsos visited and investigated Relicase.
Relicase won bid of Shanghai Natural History Museum
- On 6th Dec 2013, Relicase won the display cases bid of Shanghai Natural History Museum (Branch of Shanghai Science & Technology Museum).
Mr Ma QingLin and Pan Lu Visited Relicase
- On 9th Nov. 2013, Mr Ma QingLin and Pan Lu visited Relicase Factory, and gave a high appraisal to museum display cases.