Museum display cases & showcases News
Nanjing Niushou Mountain Buddha's Palace
- Relicase completed the showcases project for buddha statues in Nanjing Niushou Mountain Buddha's Palace in October 2015 and received the great approval.
Taiwan Chung Tai World Museum group visited Relicase
- On July 14 to 16, 2015, Taiwan Chung Tai World Museum group visited Relicase factory on production process and equipment.
Relicase visited Fo Guang Shan Buddha Museum
- Relicase visited Taiwan Fo Guang Shan Buddha Museum on May 30, 2015, officially met with Ru Chang Master, the Chief Curator of Buddha Memorial Center.
Relicase participate in Chung Tai Museum conference
- On May 27, 2015, Relicase was invited to participate in Chung Tai Museum exhibition project conference, made a brief introduction on Relicase museum showcases.
Client of KAZ and Hypsos visited Relicase
- On April 6th to 9th, Meiram who is Deputy curator of library for KAZ's president, and Jan who is the general manager of Hypsos Mexico Branch visited Relicase.
Relicase won the National Gallery Singapore project
- Together with partner Trika, Relicase won the display cases project of National Gallery Singapore after the strict screening and supplied the display cases.
The officials from the V&A visited Relicase
- On February 6, 2015, the officials from the V&A visited Relicase. The V&A is the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design.
Client from Hypsos and Sun Museum visited Relicase
- The client from Hypsos and Sun Museum visited the Relicase on Jan. 20, 2015, and inspected the production process of the display cases for the Sun Museum.
Mr Guo Shaoxian visited Relicase factory
- On Jan. 16th, 2015, Mr Guo Shaoxian visited Relicase factory, and decided to choose Relicase as the supplier of showcases in Imperial Palace in the watchtower.
Relicase completed Ya'an Museum project
- In January 2015, Relicase completed in installing and commissioning the Ya'an Museum display cases, inserted the anti-earthquake device in the showcases.