Museum display cases & showcases News
Taiwan Chung Tai World Museum group visited Relicase
- On July 14 to 16, 2015, Taiwan Chung Tai World Museum group visited Relicase factory on production process and equipment.
Relicase visited Taiwan Buddha Memorial Center
- On May 30, 2015, Mr. He Yansheng and Mr. Xu Xiaowei etc from Relicase visited the Taiwan Fo Guang Shan Buddha Memorial Center, and met with Mr. Ru Chang Master.
Relicase participate in Chung Tai Museum conference
- On May 27, 2015, Relicase was invited to participate in Chung Tai Museum exhibition project conference, made a brief introduction on Relicase museum showcases.
Client of KAZ and Hypsos visited Relicase
- On April 6th to 9th, Meiram who is Deputy curator of library for KAZ's president, and Jan who is the general manager of Hypsos Mexico Branch visited Relicase.
Relicase won the National Gallery Singapore project
- Together with partner Trika, Relicase won the display cases project of National Gallery Singapore after the strict screening, and supplied the display cases.
The officials from the V&A visited Relicase
- On February 6, 2015, the officials from the V&A visited Relicase. The V&A is the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design.
Client from Hyposo and Sun Museum visited Relicase
- On Jan 20, 2015, Hyposo principals together with Yang Chuntang visited Relicase, inspecting the production process of Sun Museum Project.
Mr Guo Shaoxian visited Relicase factory
- On Jan. 16th, 2015, Mr Guo Shaoxian visited Relicase factory, and decided to choose Relicase as the supplier of showcases in Imperial Palace in the watchtower.
Relicase completed Ya'an Museum project
- In January 2015, Relicase completed in installing and commissioning the Ya'an Museum display cases, inserted the anti-earthquake device in the showcases.
Relicase won the bid of the Palace of Longevity and Health
- Relicase won the bid of the Palace of Longevity and Health of the Palace Museum on January 8, 2015, we aimed to provide museum showcases for the project.