Museum display cases & showcases News
Relicase won the bid of Xiamen Huihe stone cultural park2017-09-10
- On Sep 8, 2017, through the competitive negotiation, Relicase won the bid of Xiamen Huihe stone cultural park, we will provide 4 freestanding display cases.
Treasure Hall of the Potala Palace in Lhasa2017-05-11
- Relicase completed the professional on-site installation of the display case of the Treasure Hall of the Potala Palace in Lhasa, Tibet on April 26, 2017.
Demountable modular showcases of the Wuxi Museum2017-05-11
- Relicase completed the on-site installation and commissioning works of the demountable modular showcases for the Wuxi Museum, Jiangsu in April 2017.
Huangyan Museum reopening to the public2017-05-11
- Huangyan Museum reopening to the public in Zhejiang on May 10, 2017, Relicase supplied the freestanding cases and table-top display cases for the museum.
China (Hainan) Museum of the South China Sea2017-03-17
- On March 15, 2017, Relicase completed the installation and commissioning works for China (Hainan) Museum display cases of the South China Sea.
Relicase completed Jiangsu Art Museum project2016-12-24
- Relicase completed the Jiangsu Art Museum project on December 10, 2016, we designed customized wall cases and combined freestanding display cases.
Relicase are actively carrying out works for CNSM2016-08-20
- Relicase are actively carrying out works for CNSM, provided display cases for China Pavilion, Western Pavilion, Silk Road Pavilion and temporary exhibition hall.
Xuzhou Museum demountable modular showcase2016-08-18
- Xuzhou Museum Deng Yongqing Painting and Calligraphy Halls was rebuilt in June 2016, Relicase supplied a multifunctional demountable modular showcase.
Mianyang Museum opened to the public2016-08-11
- The Mianyang Museum was opened to the public on Aug 10, 2016, Relicase designed and installed the museum showcases and completed the project on time.
Relicase completed Shaanxi History Museum project2016-06-30
- Relicase completed the museum display cases installation and commissioning for the 'Queens Palace Exhibition' of Shaanxi History Museum on June 10, 2016.