Museum display cases & showcases News
Mr Wu Boxiong visited Dajue Temple Museum
- Accompanied by Master Xinyun, Mr. Wu Boxiong, together with his delegation visited Dajue Temple Museum, for which, all display cases are supplied by Relicase.
Thinc Design designers visited Relicase
- On March 20th, 2008, Thinc Design designers visited Relicase, displaying The Five Terracotta Warriors from Emperor Qin Shihuang by Relicase showcases.
Hong Kong director studied museum display cases
- The project director of China Heritage Fund in Hong Kong visited the National Museum of China and studied museum display cases supplied by Relicase.
Curator of Ningxia Museum visited Relicase
- On 21st June 2007, curator of Ningxia Museum Li Jinzeng & Li tong visited Relicase, proposed his constructive opinions about display cases manufacturing.
Ex-curator of Nanjing Museum visited Relicase
- On 14th June 2007, ex-curator of Nanjing Museum Xu Huping started 3-day inspect at Relicase, made a deeper understanding in aspects of showcase functions.
A UK design company visited Relicase
- On Mar 27, 2007, a celebrated showcases design company from UK visited Relicase. The negotiating for cooperation business relations between us was reached.
Mr Ma Li and Cheng Jianzheng visited Relicase
- On 22nd March 2007, Mr Ma Li and Cheng Jianzheng visited Relicase, Mr Ma Li raised a question and Relicase engineer had a professional feedback.
China National Arts & Crafts Museum visited Relicase
- Deputy Curator from China National Arts & Crafts Museum heading his people visited Relicase production base on 13th, Aug 2006, and understand the showcase.
Wang Yi of Chengdu Museum visited Relicase
- Wang Yi of President of the Chengdu Museum visited Relicase on August 1, 2006, understand the electrical automation technology of museum display cases.
Relicase attends at beijing museum expo
- On 2006 Beijing Museum Expo, Relicase showcases a range of museum display cases with advanced technology involved, received praised highly by visitors.