Museum display cases & showcases News
Mr Wei Sangang and other three visited Relicase
- On June 15, 2008, Mr Wei Sangang, Zhao Jie and Miss Wang Rui visited Relicase, and discussed several themes with Relicase cultural heritage conservation dept.
Mr. Wu Boxiong visited Dajue Temple Museum
- Accompanied by Master Xinyun, Mr.Wu Boxiong, Honor president of the Kuomintang, together with delegation visited Dajue Temple Museum on May 30, 2008.
Thinc Design designers visited Relicase
- Thinc Design designer visited Relicase on March 20, 2008, and discussed with us the design of the display cases for the terracotta warriors exhibition.
Hong Kong director studied museum display cases
- The project director of China Heritage Fund in Hong Kong visited the National Museum of China and studied museum display cases supplied by Relicase.
Ningxia Museum visited Relicase's Factory
- On June 21, 2007, the leaders of the Ningxia Museum visited Relicase's factory and learned about the production craftsmanship of display cases in detail.
Ex-curator of Nanjing Museum visited Relicase
- On 14th June 2007, ex-curator of Nanjing Museum Xu Huping started 3-day inspect at Relicase, made a deeper understanding in aspects of showcase functions.
A UK design company visited Relicase
- A celebrated showcases design company from the UK visited the Relicase on March 27, 2006, and inspect the production workshop, factory environment, etc.
Mr Ma Li and Cheng Jianzheng visited Relicase
- On 22nd March 2007, Mr Ma Li and Cheng Jianzheng visited Relicase, Mr Ma Li raised a question and Relicase engineer had a professional feedback.
China National Arts & Crafts Museum visited Relicase
- Deputy Curator from China National Arts & Crafts Museum heading his people visited Relicase production base on 13th, Aug 2006, and understand the showcase.
Wang Yi of Chengdu Museum visited Relicase
- Wang Yi of President of the Chengdu Museum visited Relicase on August 1, 2006, understand the electrical automation technology of museum display cases.