Museum display cases & showcases News
The Criteria of Cultural Relics' Showcase Quality Evaluation2010-03-05
- March 5, 2010, in cooperation with Nanjing Museum Research Institute, Relicase formulated the Criteria of Cultural Relics' Showcase Quality Evaluation.
China Heritage Fund (Hongkong) visited the Relicase2009-08-13
- On Aug 13, 2009, the China Heritage Fund (Hongkong) project team visited the Relicase and known about the display cases we designed for the Palace Museum.
Li Changchun visited Asoka Exhibition2009-05-11
- On May 11,2009, Li Changchun visited Asoka Exhibition sponsored by Nanjing Museum Institute. For which, all display cases are supplied by Relicase.
Mr Shan qixiang visited Relicase Display cases2009-05-09
- Prior Director General of National Cultural Relic Bureau, Mr. Shanqixiang is looking into display cases from Relicase in Sichuan Museum.
Deputy curator of National Museum of China visited Relicase2009-03-27
- 26th Mar. 2009, Deputy curator of National Museum of China, Mr Ma Yingmin and Mr Wang Jie who is the deputy director of exhibition department visited Relicase.
President of Bank Negara Malaysia visited Relicase2008-09-05
- Accompanied by a delegation, President of the Bank Negara Malaysia visited Relicase on Sept 5, 2008, and discussed with us the design of the display cases.
Relicase voluntary disaster support activity2008-08-29
- After 5.12 great earthquakes in Wen Chuan China, Relicase assisted SBI-E2 with disaster relief activities such as donation loading, distribution, coordination etc.
Johnson&Johnson Pavilion Special custom showcases2008-08-08
- Relicase designed and utilized all-glass frameless showcases, to match the overall style of the pavilion.
Mr Wei Sangang and other three visited Relicase2008-06-15
- On June 15, 2008, Mr Wei Sangang, Zhao Jie and Miss Wang Rui visited Relicase, and discussed several themes with Relicase cultural heritage conservation dept.
Mr. Wu Boxiong visited Dajue Temple Museum2008-05-30
- Accompanied by Master Xinyun, Mr.Wu Boxiong, Honor president of the Kuomintang, together with delegation visited Dajue Temple Museum on May 30, 2008.