Museum display cases & showcases News
Mr Alain Delon visited France pavilion
- On April 29, 2010. International film star, Mr. Alain Delon visited France pavilion. Relicase supplies and installs all quality display cases for France pavilion.
France Orsay acceptance inspection display cases
- The curator of France Orsay together with his delegation are present at installation site of display cases from Relicase, and for final acceptance inspection.
The Criteria of Cultural Relics' Showcase Quality Evaluation
- March 5, 2010, in cooperation with Nanjing Museum Research Institute, Relicase formulated the Criteria of Cultural Relics' Showcase Quality Evaluation.
China Cultural Heritage Protection Foundation visited Relicase
- On Aug 13, 2009, the China Foundation for Cultural Heritage Conservation visited Relicase and known about the showcase we designed for the Palace Museum.
Li Changchun visited Asoka Exhibition
- On May 11,2009, Li Changchun visited Asoka Exhibition sponsored by Nanjing Museum Institute. For which, all display cases are supplied by Relicase.
Mr Shan qixiang visited Relicase Display cases
- Prior Director General of National Cultural Relic Bureau, Mr. Shanqixiang is looking into display cases from Relicase in Sichuan Museum.
Deputy curator of National Museum of China visited Relicase
- 26th Mar. 2009, Deputy curator of National Museum of China, Mr Ma Yingmin and Mr Wang Jie who is the deputy director of exhibition department visited Relicase.
President of Bank Negara Malaysia visited Relicase
- Accompanied by a delegation, President of the Bank Negara Malaysia visited Relicase on Sept 5, 2008, and discussed with us the design of the display cases.
Relicase voluntary disaster support activity
- After 5.12 great earthquakes in Wen Chuan China, Relicase assisted SBI-E2 with disaster relief activities such as donation loading, distribution, coordination etc.
Johnson&Johnson Pavilion Special custom showcases
- Relicase designed and utilized all-glass frameless showcases, to match the overall style of the pavilion.