Museum display cases & showcases News
President of Malaysia National Bank visited Relicase
- On Sept 5. 2008, President of Malaysia National Bank visited Relicase, observing and studying workshop, factory environment and prototype of display cases.
Relicase voluntary disaster support activity
- After 5.12 great earthquakes in Wen Chuan China, Relicase assisted SBI-E2 with disaster relief activities such as donation loading, distribution, coordination etc.
Johnson&Johnson Pavilion Special custom showcases
- Relicase designed and utilized all-glass frameless showcases, to match the overall style of the pavilion.
Mr Wei Sangang and other three visited Relicase
- On June 15, 2008, Mr Wei Sangang, Zhao Jie and Miss Wang Rui visited Relicase, and discussed several themes with Relicase cultural heritage conservation dept.
Mr Wu Boxiong visited Dajue Temple Museum
- Accompanied by Master Xinyun, Mr. Wu Boxiong, together with his delegation visited Dajue Temple Museum, for which, all display cases are supplied by Relicase.
Thinc Design display cases designers visited Relicase
- On March 20th, 2008, Thinc Design designers visited Relicase, displaying The Five Terracotta Warriors from Emperor Qin Shihuang by Relicase showcases.
Hong Kong director visited national museum of China
- The project director of China Heritage Fund in Hong Kong visited National Museum of China, and studied museum display cases supplied by Relicase.
Curator of Ningxia Museum visited Relicase
- On 21st June 2007, curator of Ningxia Museum Li Jinzeng & Li tong visited Relicase, proposed his constructive opinions about display cases manufacturing.
Ex-curator of Nanjing Museum visited Relicase
- On 14th June 2007, ex-curator of Nanjing Museum Xu Huping started 3-day inspect at Relicase, and made deeper understanding in aspects of showcase functions.
A UK design company visited Relicase
- On Mar 27, 2007, a celebrated showcases design company from UK visited Relicase. The negotiating for cooperation business relations between us was reached.