Museum display cases & showcases News
France Orsay acceptance inspection display cases
- The curator of France Orsay together with his delegation are present at installation site of display cases from Relicase, and for final acceptance inspection.
Relicase attends display cases relevant conference
- Relicase is cooperation with Nanjing Museum, drawing up the Criteria of Cultural Relics' Showcase Quality Evaluation and attends the relevant conference.
International Foundation visited Relicase
- International Foundation of Cultural Relics Protection visited Relicase, gave a high appraisal to fabrication technology, fabrication workmanship and quality.
Li Changchun visited Asoka Exhibition
- On May 11,2009, Li Changchun visited Asoka Exhibition sponsored by Nanjing Museum Institute. For which, all display cases are supplied by Relicase.
Mr Shan qixiang visited Relicase Display cases
- Prior Director General of National Cultural Relic Bureau, Mr. Shanqixiang is looking into display cases from Relicase in Sichuan Museum.
Deputy curator of National Museum of China visited Relicase
- 26th Mar. 2009, Deputy curator of National Museum of China, Mr Ma Yingmin and Mr Wang Jie who is the deputy director of exhibition department visited Relicase.
President of Malaysia National Bank visited Relicase
- On Sept 5. 2008, President of Malaysia National Bank visited Relicase, observing and studying workshop, factory environment and prototype of display cases.
Relicase voluntary disaster support activity
- After 5.12 great earthquakes in Wen Chuan China, Relicase assisted SBI-E2 with disaster relief activities such as donation loading, distribution, coordination etc.
Johnson&Johnson Pavilion Special custom showcases
- Relicase designed and utilized all-glass frameless showcases, to match the overall style of the pavilion.
Mr Wei Sangang and other three visited Relicase
- On June 15, 2008, Mr Wei Sangang, Zhao Jie and Miss Wang Rui visited Relicase, and discussed several themes with Relicase cultural heritage conservation dept.