Museum display cases & showcases News
Mr Wu Boxiong visited Dajue Temple Museum2008-05-30
- Accompanied by Master Xinyun, Mr. Wu Boxiong, together with his delegation visited Dajue Temple Museum, for which, all display cases are supplied by Relicase.
Thinc Design display cases designers visited Relicase2008-03-20
- On March 20th, 2008, Thinc Design designers visited Relicase, displaying The Five Terracotta Warriors from Emperor Qin Shihuang by Relicase showcases.
Hong Kong director visited national museum of China2008-03-05
- The project director of China Heritage Fund in Hong Kong visited National Museum of China, and studied museum display cases supplied by Relicase.
Mr Li Jinzeng and Mr Li tong visited Relicase2007-06-22
- On 21st June 2007, curator of Ningxia Museum Li Jinzeng, deputy curator Li tong visited Relicase production base. Curator Li proposed his constructive opinions.
Xu Huping started 3-day inspect at Relicase2007-06-14
- On 14th June 2007, ex-curator of Nanjing Museum Xu Huping started 3-day inspect at Relicase, and made deeper understanding in aspects of showcase functions.
A UK design company visited Relicase2007-03-27
- On Mar 27, 2007, a celebrated showcases design company from UK visited Relicase. The negotiating for cooperation business relations between us was reached.
Mr Ma Li and Cheng Jianzheng visited Relicase2007-03-23
- On 22nd March 2007, Mr Ma Li and Cheng Jianzheng visited Relicase, Mr Ma Li raised a question and Relicase engineer had a professional feedback.
China National Arts & Crafts Museum visited Relicase2006-08-13
- On 13th Aug 2006, Deputy Curator from China National Arts & Crafts Museum heading his people visited Relicase production base.
Wang Yi of Chengdu Museum visited Relicase2006-08-10
- On 1st Aug 2006, President Wang Yi of Chengdu Museum visited Relicase, deeper understood the electrical automation technology.
Relicase attends at beijing museum expo2006-03-05
- At Museum Expo 2006 in Beijing, Relicase showcases a range of museum display cases with advanced technology involved, praising highly by visitors.