Museum display cases & showcases News
Balai Khazanah Islam Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah
- Balai Khazanah Islam Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah opened to the public on October 13th, 2019, adding another example to Relicase’s Islamic museum project.
Minhang Museum Opens to the Public
- On Sep 26, 2019, Minhang Museum opened to the public, Relicase design 40 museum display cases for it, including built-in wall cases, freestanding cases, etc.
Exhibition of Tibet cultural relics at Potala Palace
- Exhibition of Tibet cultural relics was launched at Potala Palace, Lhasa on Sep 26, 2019, Relicase supplied the museum display cases for the exhibition.
Relicase participated in ICOM Kyoto 2019
- In Sep. 1-7, 2019, Relicase participated in ICOM 25th General Conference 2019 in Kyoto. Our museum display cases received great approval from the client.
Daqingshan Anti-Japanese Beacon Exhibit
- Daqingshan Anti-Japanese Beacon exhibit featured at the temporary hall of Baotou Museum on June 8 - July 10, 2009, Relicase designed more than 20 showcases.
Relicase hold Booth(A37) at ICOM Kyoto 2019
- As the museum display cases manufacturer, Relicase is proudly showcasing our cases on the booth(A37) at ICOM Kyoto 2019 in Annex Hall during Sep.1st-4th.
Shenzhen Museum display cases contract
- On June 4, 2019, Relicase has obtained the Shenzhen Museum display cases contract, we will design and install 33 display cases for the Shenzhen Museum.
Hangzhou Arts and Crafts Museum Contract
- On Feb 25, 2019, Relicase is awarded at Hangzhou Arts and Crafts Museum showcases contract, we will provide 6 showcases and 6 microclimates generator.
Relicase won the bid of Sichuan Normal University Library
- On December 29th, 2018, Relicase won the bid of Sichuan Normal University Library, we will design, supply and install 4 table top display cases for its.
Relicase completed Nanjing Museum 2018 New Project
- Relicase completed the Nanjing Museum 2018 New Project in Dec. 2018, delivered the freestanding display cases and received high praise from the museum.